When purchasing a Pomposa Studio product, you receive the right to use it, you do not receive the
property right. This means that the product belongs solely and exclusively to Pomposa Studio, and you
only get the right to use it in personal or commercial projects, with limitations:
Personal use: projects for personal use, not for profit.
Comercial use : for-profit projects, on a small scale and never in digital format where it configures resale.
Only in cases such as: digital invitations, where the images/digital papers are used to compose a product
without the possibility of alteration or reuse. Cut files cannot be sold, given away, passed on or shared
in digital format.
OUR PRODUCTS ARE SUITABLE FOR PERSONAL USE AND COMMERCIAL USE AS WELL AS LIMITATION,
THE PRODUCTION OF 1300 ANNUAL UNITS PER CUSTOMER.
• You can use our products, in physical designs, sold to final consumers.
Examples: boxes, invitations, displays.
• You can produce our products for personal use, to give or give away, in physical format.
• You may not resell our products in digital form under any circumstances. You cannot donate, lend or
exchange. Sharing our products is not permitted and the use thereof is personal and non-transferable.
• You cannot modify a Pomposa Studio product to resell it.
• You cannot modify a Pomposa Studio product explicitly and take it for yourself, as if was his creation.
• You may not use our products in “collectives”.
In case of doubts, we are available by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject to change without notice.